Sport in BC is currently in Phase 3
- As Sport in BC has now moved to Phase 3, all restrictions on distancing and attire on the field have been lifted.
- Players are not required to wear facemasks on the field.
- Spectators are recommended to wear a mask if not fully vaccinated.
- Players will still continue to check in for attendance and tracing purposes at the clubhouse before they go to their practice field.
- Players and coaches should still sanitize their hands before and after practice.
- Players are not to share water bottles. Be sure your child comes to practice with enough water.
- Coaches will sanitize equipment after practice
- We have moved from a Covid Safety Plan to a Communicable Disease plan and our Illness Policy BCPFA Illness Policy is still in place. If you are sick or someone in your household or immediate contacts has covid, stay home. Any player showing symptoms of illness during practice will be sent home.
- Spectator restrictions are no longer in place for our fields, however we still ask that you stay off the practice fields. Also please note that during Track and Field practices, the track is off limits. If you want to walk the track, you will need to use the upper track just off 88th.
- Player Participation Agreement/Waiver NSMF Participation Agreement
viaSport Return to Sport
Football Canada Guidelines
City of Surrey