My name is Tamara, I am the president of the Canadian Sea Hawkers, the official booster club of the Seattle Seahawks. I wanted to forward you the information about the amazing Football 101/201 program run by the Seahawks for Gilda’s Club, a cancer charity. We have put together a weekend for this event.
Here is the info on the trip:
The deadline is fast approaching to register for the amazing weekend of fun Oct 11-12. The special hotel rate will only be available until this Friday, Sept 26, end of business, 4:00pm. All proceeds from the weekend will be going to Gilda’s Club, an amazing women’s cancer charity that focuses on the entire family.
The weekend includes a bus trip to and from Seattle, (pick up downtown and Campbell River Store)
- Discounted hotel stay at Springhill Suites Renton, 1 King suite room and 2 bedroom Queens suites (separate bedrooms with living room and small kitchen)
- The amazing Ladies Football 101/201 event, that includes: instruction by current Seahawks coaches and players and so much more!
- The men will continue on to Seattle for fun tours
- After the days events, after check in at the hotel, we will head into Seattle 7pm for a Seahawks Party with live band and fabulous draws.
- Sunday, the bus will drop off down by the stadium and those with tickets will go to the game. For those who do not have game tickets, there are so many places to watch the game, things in Seattle to do, shopping (if wanted, we may have a drop off and pick up at South Centre Mall), tours, etc. we will meet up at a set time to head home on Sunday.
Click here to check out the Football 101/201 program!
*be sure not to register at the online link, as we have separate reserved spots as this event fills up super fast.
We do not have access to group tickets for this event, you must already have a ticket, be ok not going to the game, or get a ticket from another source. There are reasonable single game tickets to be found. We recommend NFL Ticket Exchange or Stub Hub, with them, you are guaranteed a legitimate ticket for the days game against the Cowboys.
Prices for the trip are as follows:
$175 for women
$115 for men
+ hotel cost; you can easily share with the separate bedrooms to minimize cost. The hotel cost is paid on check out, so I need only the name the room will be under for registration.
King Suite room is $110 and two bedroom Queen room $120 ( the couch in the living room is a double bed as well)
Membership has it’s privileges! ***We are offering a $15 discount to Canadian Sea Hawkers Members***
Please email or call, to register and for more information.
President, Canadian Sea Hawkers